Things you should know when ordering your bespoke piece of jewellery:
- Your £50 Design Deposit covers the original design and up to 2 alterations. This is at the discretion of the designer.
- While 3D design is incredible, this is not a 100% accurate representation of what the finished piece of jewellery will look like. Gemstone and metal colours on the design software may vary to real life. This is meant as a guide only.
- Gemstone quality and colours vary and unless any specific requests are made, Roseanna Croft Jewellery will choose the appropriate gem for the design (and quote accordingly). Gemstones are natural so may not always be identical and may have flaws.
- Your quote is valid for 4 weeks from date you receive it. Due to material costs (such as metals and gemstones) changing on a daily basis we cannot guarantee your quote for more than the stated time. If you place your order outside of 4 weeks we have the right to re-quote.
- Any deposits paid are non-refundable.
We want you to love your jewellery! However, in the sad case that you are not completely satisfied please let us know and we will work with you to achieve the best outcome for you.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations and imperfections. We believe this is part of the beauty of hand crafted jewellery.
We guarantee our craftsmanship against faulty manufacture for one year from the date of collection. If a piece is deemed faulty within this year, we will repair or replace (at RCJ discretion) the item free of charge. In order to assess whether a product is faulty, it must be inspected by our team of goldsmiths. (Jewellery must be in the original condition with no extreme, visible signs of wear and tear.)
When sending an item back for inspection please send in original packaging with proof of purchase to Roseanna Croft Jewellery, 2a Buxton Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1DA. We cannot refund shipping costs and when sending an item back, please request proof of postage. In the event that a parcel is lost, we cannot guarantee a refund or exchange.
We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on bespoke orders, items that have been made to order and items that have been personalised in any way.
When ordering a ring from us, we offer one complimentary resize. This must be requested within 14 days of purchase and/or collection.
All gift cards are non-refundable.
All refunds will be given by way of store credit, this can be used online or in the boutique.